Camelot Global are a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. With an overriding objective to be a market leader in delivering modern, innovative and flexible solutions, Camelot Globals customer base includes the UK,Ireland, Switzerland and multiple North American territories. Weve got exciting plans for growth, with substantial backing from a major institutional investor and are ambitious to drive expansion in a very exciting market. Were looking for hands on, challenge seeking individuals keen to join us on our journey, its an exciting environment that will provide growth and reward for those on board.
Camelot Global’s Office Support team are a small, high performing group, enabling large scale growth through effective delivery of critical projects. The team are completely integrated into various areas of the business, including Technology, Business Operations, Commercial and other areas globally. Due to the nature of being a start-up, we’re highly entrepreneurial and work with an agile mindset.
This role will be responsible for advanced administrative support to the team including:
- Making travel arrangements for all department members as necessary including hotels and flights.
- Coordinate the management of department-specific internal and external events including conferences, corporate entertainment, presentations, workshops and key department meetings.
- Undertake basic analysis and draft reports for management.
- Maintain the consistency and accuracy of all data input into department databases, liaising with key contacts regarding issues and identifying enhancements to the database.
- Provide a range of secretarial duties such as typing of correspondence, screening emails and telephone calls, taking minutes at meetings, managing room bookings, producing graphics, slides and presentation materials.
- Manage a range of discrete department-specific tasks, such as coordinate departmental processes, along with liaising with a range of external organisations to support the work of the team, in providing and/or exchanging information.
- Support with employee engagement activities to create a welcoming environment for staff and visitors
- Provide support to team members when they are out of the office by accessing any information they may require and answering queries from both internal and external sources.
- Other ad-hoc support tasks as requested including cover for other Team Coordinators.
- Ambassador of the Camelot Lottery Solutions Brand to create a great place to work.
To get the most out of a role with Camelot Global you should be able to make decisions quickly, have good judgement and thrive within a team environment. In addition to the above, we are looking for someone with the below experience.
- A minimum of two team coordinator roles within an office environment, preferably within a technology team.
- Ability to use Google as a tool to prioritise tasks and arrange/attend meetings and to facilitate to manage other managers’ schedules.
- Ability to use Google suite packages including Sheets, Slides and Docs.
- Knowledge in practice of relevant company procedures.