Fabric Ventures is looking for a hyper-organised, driven, and proactive new member of the team - someone who is in love with the decentralisation space, and is ready to jump in and help us execute on our marketing activities, investor relations, and internal processes.
- Help organize thematic events across Europe, from content curation to liaising with media and managing event production
- Help attract and onboard sponsors and partners for various activities
- Maintain social media presence and drive engagement & growth
- Liaise with relevant third parties on event production, including design & visual materials, website development, and venues, among others
- Monitor the tech space for relevant third-party events and speaking opportunities
- Assistance with diary management & travel coordination around events and fundraising
- Assist in producing content and thought leadership blogs
- Support portfolio companies and assist with PR when necessary (e.g. press releases and funding announcements)
- Assist the teams fundraising activities
- Maintain consistent communication to existing and prospective investors - including fund materials; team & portfolio news; latest content; and invitations to events
Data & database
- Gather engagement and other data from all marketing activities (events, social media, website, etc.) and produce monthly reports
- Help qualify company- and contact leads generated from marketing activities and ensure consistent logging into the database
- Work on continuously maintaining the database up-to-date
- Being hyper organised and super attentive to details
- Passion for technology and blockchain in particular
- Experience organizing tech-focused events and conferences
- An engaged social media user, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Medium.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter mentality with a proactive approach
- Creative and innovative mindset, able to grasp opportunities and take initiative in executing on them
- Excellent organisational skills. Did we mention hyper-organised?
- And finally - and most importantly - a fun, passionate, and curious personality!
By joining the Fabric family, you would become part of a dynamic, fun, and passionate team currently composed of Richard, Max, Anastasiya, Maciej, and Julien. You would be in the heart of the European crypto scene, meet incredible founders and projects, and always be encouraged to show initiative and teach us how to get to the next level.