allplants is a VC-backed start-up on a mission to become Earth’s most forward-thinking food company. We believe food is the bridge between people and planet, so we put social impact first, while feeding the world health, happiness, and love through delicious, plant-based food. Since launching in Jan17 we’ve bagged awards, serving >250,000s meals through our 5-star, online shop and subscription service.
Today we deliver delicious ready-to-eat meals to your door. They’re flash frozen, chef-prepared and totally plant-based - taking the compromise out of healthy convenience. From a creamy Cashew Mac to a rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit, each dish we deliver is 100% cool for vegans and packed full of plant powered goodness . And that’s just the beginning.
In the next 12 months, our online offering will grow as we introduce new recipes, serving formats and eating occasions for our community of food, sustainability and wellness heroes. We aim to do for plant-powered food, what BrewDog have for craft beer: developing multi-channel expertise through owned and earned touch-points, while achieving what Red Bull have for niche sports within plant-based living: making it aspirational and celebrated through media, campaigns and events.
Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - and our founders and investors are an experienced team of serially successful tech entrepreneurs, creative brand builders and flavourful food operators, all driven to truly transform food and have some fun while we’re at it.
This role will be responsible for ensuring all our dishes are made to our exacting taste and quality standards. Working with us, you will:
- Be energetic and enthusiastic with a real passion for great food.
- Have a strong ability to problem solve in a calm controlled manner, escalating when required. You will be quick to spot your own mistakes, learn and maintain a positive can do attitude within the team.
- Lead on quality, and ensures all tasks are completed to the highest standard.
- Be able to manage a team to, meet target schedules and hit daily KPI’s.
- Have clear expectations of what you want from each team member, understand how to get the best out of your people, and bring experience to coaching and nurturing to develop a team you are proud and confident to lead.
- Ensuring the team upholds the strictest Food Safety practices, to maintain a clean, hygienic and organised area at all times.
your skills and experience.
You’ll be a great fit here if:
- You are a resilient self-starter with a real passion for the beauty and elegance of great tasting healthy food.
- You personally envision a plant-powered future for our planet, and understand the opportunity we have to inspire billions with delicious creativity made available for everyone.
- Ideally you will already have Level 2 Food Safety training and an understanding of HACCP.
- Organisational beast, thriving on getting things done, continuously learning and improving quality, culture and systems.
- Top communicator, enhancing the team by listening, offering direction and speaks up when something is wrong or jeopardising production or quality.
- Understand ‘what good looks and tastes like’ and best practices in terms of food manufacturing processes
- You are energetic and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude at all times, and understand the importance of creating a great culture through deliberate design.
- You are an effective communicator, and work well within a team, you know how to handle difficult situations and character types to get the very best out of everyone.
- You bring humility and a sense of humour to even the toughest of moments.
- Do something that matters, that our world needs, and work with people excitedly dedicated on that same mission of a lifetime.
- Career development plan & training at Europe’s fastest growing plant-powered food startup.
- Free healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and team fun events
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to serve people & planet.
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who care about every dish and each other
- Get in early at a VC-backed startup, while growing alongside an allstar team
- Competitive salary package including share options scheme and pension
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment