Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. This means dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralised applications.
Parity Technologies has a small but growing team of developers and writers dedicated to creating a fantastic developer experience for its technologies. As Tech Ambassador, you will join the team to drive education on Parity’s technology platforms, particularly Substrate. You will establish relationships with the best potential developer groups and organisations around the world and provide them with the training and resources they need to adopt the tech. You will champion the adoption experience and relay insights to the team to inform education and product development.
As Tech Ambassador, you will raise awareness, educate, and drive adoption amongst prospective technology/research partners, customers, and developer communities by educating on Parity’s technology stack and solutions, as well as Parity’s mission and culture. It will be your responsibility to create a community of developers who are well-educated on how to build with our tech.
The Tech Ambassador may work from London, Cambridge, or Berlin. Remote will also be considered.
Responsibilities may include:
- Giving presentations and leading workshops and hackathons, both online and in person.
- Setting up and managing relationships with educational partners.
- Developing presentations, workshops, hackathons, courses, tutorials, documentation, and other educational content.
- Interacting with software development teams to understand their needs both in terms of features and product as well as tools, technical tutorials and documentation.
- Identifying target developer communities and driving adoption with them.
- Online and offline community engagement and relationship development.
- Collecting and communicating feedback to inform product development.
- Strong knowledge of decentralised technologies, especially blockchain technology
- Programming experience—must be comfortable leading development workshops
- Strong knowledge of blockchain communities and ecosystems
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Strong public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, weve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know whats best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.