Building the best cutting-edge, open-source blockchain software is not enough… people need to know about what we have built and how to use it. The Content Creator creates engaging content to share the knowledge of our open source software, help build a community of developers, and help developers build on Parity’s tech.
- Research, coordinate, create, and edit technical blogs, articles, presentations, social media content, video scripts, course content, print materials, case studies, email content, and website copy.
- Manage editorial calendar and create a monthly report on content and engagement.
- Drive content innovation by creating new formats and evaluating how well they resonate with our community.
- Push content through various communication channels, including social media, chat groups, etc. Drive content distribution by experimenting with new channels for content distribution.
- Research and coordinate opportunities for third party publishing, including blog and podcast features.
Here’s some examples of blogs similar to some of the content you would be creating:
- Exceptional writing skills (English)
- Technical background, ability to quickly pick up technical concepts
- Interest in blockchain technology and web 3.0
- Creativity in presenting ideas in an engaging way
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and resourceful, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Software development experience
- Technical communication experience
- Startup experience or other experience in fast-moving environments
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and its implications
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, weve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know whats best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To apply to this position, we ask you to answer a few questions in the application form. This helps us get a better feeling for your knowledge about this space and expedite the hiring process on our end. For the most part there is no hard ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ to those questions so please give extensive explanations with your answers. Please add a paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself in a cover letter. Please also provide at least three writing samples.