Technical Support Engineer
Did you always want to be part of an exciting startup with new technology? Would you find it exciting to work with high-profile customers who are responsible for some of the most successful and largest web applications? Are you passionate about helping customers and find it exciting to figure out root causes? If you want to be part of the big-data revolution we may just have what you are looking for...
Couchbase, one of the NoSQL industry leaders, is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support the rapidly growing Couchbase customer base. As part of our customer support team you will be the primary point of contact for Couchbase customers to help them with their technical questions. Users range from developers who may have a coding problem with one of our SDKs to administrators who may need help tuning or troubleshooting their cluster.
Couchbase is a global company based in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices around the world. This position is based in our Manchester UK office, where we have a fully stocked kitchen with the best quality coffee machine and a variety of snacks. On top of the competitive salary you would receive the following benefits: company pension, private medical plan, medical cash plan, life insurance, income protection plus critical illness cover and gym membership discount.
Couchbase’s mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world’s first Engagement Database. Built on the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform offering includes Couchbase Server and Couchbase Mobile and is Open Source. The platform provides unmatched agility and manageability – as well as unparalleled performance at any scale – to deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer experiences. The world's largest enterprises choose Couchbase for the most demanding web, mobile and IoT applications - companies like Amadeus, AT&T, Cisco, Comcast, Concur, Disney, Dixons Carphone, eBay, General Electric, LinkedIn, Marriott, PayPal, Ryanair, Viber, Tesco, United Airlines, Verizon, Wells Fargo, and hundreds of others around the world use Couchbase Data Platform for their interactive web, mobile, and IoT applications.
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Mountain View with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
- A fantastic culture
- A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
- True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it.
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
- Open, collaborative spaces.
- Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
- One of CRN’s 35 Coolest Data Management And Integration Vendors
- No. 17 on Forbes’ list of Best Big Data Companies to Work For
- 5 Data Startups To Watch Out For In 2017 by Innovation Enterprise
- Document Store Leader by Forrester Research Inc.
- Winner of TechTarget’s 2017 Modern Mobility Innovation Award for its role in providing offline synchronization capabilities to GE’s Predix Platform.
- Big Data NoSQL Leader by Forrester Research Inc.
- “Best in Show” in Software Development by SD Times
- Strong Performer in In-Memory Database Platforms by Forrester Research Inc.
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.