Parity Technologies is a core blockchain infrastructure company building blockchain-based solutions with partners and customers in a variety of industries. We are looking for a project lead who can understand the technical ins and outs of our technology stack and take the lead on our partner projects.
We encourage you to also have a look at other open positions to get a feeling for the current needs at Parity.
- Lead projects with Parity’s partners and clients (big enterprise customers as well as fellow blockchain startups) from scoping through execution up to handover and ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Lead the execution of projects, including feature development work and advisory services
- Serve as single point of contact for the project partners
- Coordinate between the internal development team and our project partners
- Organize and lead advisory workshops with clients
- Lead the overall design and technical specification of (blockchain-based) systems according to business requirements
- Strong knowledge in the field of decentralised technologies, especially blockchain technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Background in computer science/software engineering is a big plus
- Knowledge in (token-) economics and (blockchain-) governance models
- Familiarity with open source development and ecosystems
- Experience in product or project management
- We offer German Language Courses.
- Free drinks and snacks.
- Games nights and other company events like retreats and beer tasting nights.
- Generous Conference Budget.
- a KICKASS team with the ambition to change the world with open source software.
To apply to this position, we ask you to answer a few questions in the application form. This helps us get a better feeling for your knowledge about this space and expedite the hiring process on our end. For the most part there is no hard ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ to those questions so please give extensive explanations with your answers. Please add a paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself in a cover letter.