OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and the latest news.
What you will do
- Design and execute proactive sourcing strategies to find the best technical talent
- Partner with the business (hiring managers and team) to understand the talent needs for the Engineering, Product and Business Intelligence teams, and develop the sourcing and hiring plan
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process: you will be the candidate’s first contact with OnTruck and you will be in charge of ensuring an excellent candidate journey experience from first contact to offer to onboarding
- Develop the OnTruck employee brand to the broader Tech and Product community
- Participate in strategic People projects and support defining and driving the execution of key priorities
Your profile and skills
- Solid experience in sourcing and recruiting technical profiles for Development, previous experience in Product, QA and BI will be desirable
- Knowledge and experience driving the implementation of HR initiatives and policies
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus
- Able to manage a varied workload and have a hands-on approach
- Passionate about technology and startups
- Deep understanding and connected to the talent sourcing market in Spain and Europe
- Experience building multicultural teams including bringing talent to Madrid
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations