We are building products that users love. As a UX Designer you will team up with developers so that our users will be even happier in the future. Camundas users work in companies like Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa and many more.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about user experience. You’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Looking forward to your application.
What youll do
- You represent the users perspective on a product
- You constantly interact with developers in creating and improving user interactions
- You improve our UX based on data analysis
- You interact with real users regularly to better understand their motivations
Who you are
- You are passionate about user experience and user interfaces
- You enjoy interacting with people, ranging from developers to end users
- You like to take ownership of a consistent UX
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done
- You speak English or German ( or both ;)
- You aim for high quality results and pay strong attention to the details
What we can offer?
- We dont estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature. We all want to finish as fast as possible, but not faster. Estimation sucks.
- Worldwide visibility in our open source project
- Highly qualified colleagues working in an agile environment (Kanban)
- 10% of your working time for your own pet projects
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership
- Become part of a fast growing yet profitable and stable startup
- You will be working with a great, friendly team of wonderful people
- A free NERF Gun for every new Camundo
- All those other good reasons to join Camunda
- Start date: asap
- Fair salary
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
We also welcome applications from students in any field. We will find a suitable task for your level of experience.
Apply today to find out more.