In Trafi, we believe that ability to effortlessly move around cities is vital for us to thrive. But cities are getting bigger and more chaotic, as a result, private transportation is becoming more of the pain and there are more alternative mobility options poping up that we can possible handle. We need to get back the control of how we move around cities! Woudn’t it be great, if all mobility options worked as one, giving every person the best way to get from where they are to where they need to be?
That is what we after in Trafi, building fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride hailing, bike and scooter sharing services would work as one. After closing our last investment round, we are opening the office in Berlin (the capital of mobility) and looking for experienced UX researcher to help bringing Trafi vision to life.
- Work directly with product managers to identify biggest product risks
- Define optimal research methods to validate identified risk or questions
- Influence product priorities and roadmap based on user insights
- Work directly with design team to help them validate design decisions
- 3+ years of experience in defining and executing qualitative research
- Experience working with qualitative research methods to evaluate qualitative research finding would be a plus
- Experience working with agile teams and experience to use lean reserach methods would be a plus
- Experience working in mobility industry would be a plus
- Fluent in German & English
The rest is what all great UX researchers need, high level of empathy, constructive, effective way of communicating findings and desire to foster user centric product development culture.
- Ability to work on product that matters
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Cozy and dynamic startup environment
- Generous salary + stock package
- Interesting challenges every single day!
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Gadgets of your choice