Imageble is a full service agency specializing in fashion & lifestyle products. We launch and grow brands and companies that challenge the status quo and determine whats tomorrow. Brands who want to be other brands. We started with startups and know them very well. But our work does not stop at the Launch - Thats when things get really fun.
The Videographer / Editor / Photographer will work closely with the team to shoot, edit, and produce lifestyle videos.
- Shooting and editing compelling video projects from start to finish.
- Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas Requirements
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative and commercial team
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organized. Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Post production editing
- Responsible for shooting interviews, editorial and features
- Minimum 1 year experience as an videographer / editor / photographer
- Excellent skill in working with DSLR cameras
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
- Excellent skill in taking and editing lifestyle photos
- High interest in internet, fashion, and pop culture
- Genuine passion for filming, photography, fashion, style and art
- Experience editing
- Creative with good story telling ability to bring creative vision to all projects
- Team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating, but also able to work independently
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Positive and reliable personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written, another language would be a plus
- An appreciative, innovative environment in which you can evolve
- A dynamic team that holds together
That sounds exciting to you? Then apply with your cv and your possible starting date.
Please point out key achievements of your last jobs.
Please submit your application only in English.