At TransferGo we are on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banking institutions have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 150 employees, great product and a service available in 47 countries, with the goal to provide the best customer service every step of the way.
About the Role
Our team is in search of a Visual Designer to help us spread the TransferGo message across the world with engaging visuals. This person will be a crucial part of the Marketing Department located in London and will work closely with the Design Director and the other designers in the team.
This role offers the opportunity to be fully involved in the strategy and production of marketing and brand initiatives, as well as the chance to design visual outputs across a wide range of media.
What you’ll do:
- Help to create and maintain a consistent visual brand across all our marketing channels.
- Strategise and design visuals for multiple channels and media (digital, social media, web, OOH, print, tv).
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the whole organisation.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of design experience in a brand, marketing or agency environment.
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, illustration, and photography.
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines and to juggle across multiple projects.
- Proactivity and problem-solving attitude, ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- ‘Here to help’ attitude and the belief that working in a team is much better than doing it alone - even when it requires giving and receiving feedback.
- A portfolio of past work samples and the process behind them.
- +1 if you have experience:
- In creating original Illustration and/or animations;
- In video recording/editing;
- In web design and/or coding;
- With creative writing.
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working hours with opportunity to work from home.
- Opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing along with a guaranteed training budget.
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fun budgets and events).
- Gym membership.
- Pension Scheme.