Were a fast growing startup that have already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data. Geoblink is growing at an exponential rate and there has never been a more exciting time to join! So, if you are looking to be part of a vibrant and ambitious company then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
About the job
Geoblink is looking for a VP of Finance to lead our financial operations in our rapidly growing company. You will need to bring stellar analytical skills, incredible attention to detail and passion for creating new processes and procedures as we continue our rapid growth. If you want to be part of something amazing, join us at Geoblink!
- Supervise accounting and monitor company’s accounting policies: revenue recognition, activation of R&D, phantoms shares, etc.
- Monitor accounting systems and control cash flow
- Prepare annual budgets and fundraising business plans
- Manage rolling forecasts
- Manage annual audit
- Manage due diligences when required
- Find public and private sources of funding
- Prepare monthly reports for the Board of Directors
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Review legal contracts with our clients and manage lawyers when required
- Be the interlocutor toward third parties (bank, legal auditors, Tax authorities, etc.)
- Coordinate the administrative and financial aspects of potential openings of new subsidiaries when required
- Report directly to the CEO
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and regulations
- Strong financial modeling skills with advanced Excel skills
- Results-oriented with strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, ensure accuracy and timeliness in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Perks of being a Geoblinker
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- And much much more!