We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Radley, MADE.com and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day.
Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of
diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to the CCO, this is a high-impact role which involves a combination of commercial and people management skills where you will ensure new business is consistently being delivered and Poq is represented in the best light.
What you’ll be doing
- Attracting, leading and retaining a world class Sales and Business Development team
- Supporting the sales team with appropriate tactics and strategies as well as supporting key opportunities
- Acting as vanguard for our go to market strategy, working with our leadership team
- Coaching and developing teams to achieve the highest levels of success
- Developing and implementing best practices to maximise pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting and
reporting accuracy and cross-functional collaboration.
- You will be accountable for new business progress and presenting at monthly board meetings
- You will be data driven, optimising our sales process to be efficient, repeatable and predictable
What we’re looking for
- 5+ SaaS sales leadership
- £100k+ average deal size in license / £multi million annual team targets
- Scaled from 1m to 10m+ ARR
- HQ role, familiar working with product and reporting to board
- Scaled revenue beyond £10m ARR
- Owned entire go to market strategy
- Retail technology
- Degree or equivalent in Business or similar
- Sales courses/ training such as SPIN
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme.
- Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided,
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done a Segway tour, BBQs, Junkyard Golf, a Graffiti Workshop and more!).
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and click the submit your application button to apply. To save time, you can import details from your LinkedIn profile.