We are looking for a VP People at ComplyAdvantage, to help us with all things ‘People’. We are growing fast and need help in expanding, retaining and growing our world class team (already 120 globally). The role will be part of the senior leadership team and will be a global role (currently London, New York and Romania)
ComplyAdvantage looks to solve challenging and high impact problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
We are a fast-growing startup backed by one of the best venture capital funds in Europe using artificial intelligence to fight terrorism and financial crime. After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes - we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What does success look like?
This role is broad and will cover all things people. Impact within the first six months could include:
- Hire the best (and a lot of them): We have ambitious headcount targets and high standards. This means our recruitment and onboarding processes must be exceptional.
- Be the custodian of our values: We have a clear mission and strong values. These must remain core to everything we do.
- Get our processes right: As we grow we will need to formalise processes and policies: we need to do this while keeping the agility and speed that makes us who we are.
- Build one team: Whilst we are spread across the globe, we are one company. We need to make sure the mechanisms are in place to do this.
- Grow the individuals: In order to stay the best, we must keep learning. We need to make sure that every member of the team has access to the knowledge and training that they need to continue to be world class.
- Build our home: The environments in which we work are crucial to our success. We need to build a working place that suits everyone.
- You are passionate about all things people
- You are confident in supporting and shaping our senior leadership team
- You can articulate an inspiring and actionable People vision and strategy
- You are expert at all things people and have proven track record in this space
- You are excited to help shape the future of one of the most exciting technology companies in London
- You are excited about working in the startup and technology sector
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers