Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are expanding to Spain with our new electric scooters. Our fleet of e-scooters is changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great people to handle all activities related to our fleet operations and maintenance.
We are looking for a thrived Warehouse Manager in Madrid, who can manage a team of drivers in charge of the collection of our fleet every night so that our scooters can be charged.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Manage a team of drivers - monitor, support and encourage them to get the best performance
- Assist with e-scooter sorting and maintenance
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Assemble, maintain and repair Taxify e-scooters
- Work with the Operations Manager and central team to operate vans and assign collection zones as required
- Constantly review and optimise our internal processes to increase operation efficiency
- 3+ years experience in delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory tasks
- English language (B2 level minimum) - ability to effectively communicate in English and discuss technical topics
- Management skills - you’ll have to deal with tens of drivers
- Availability to work at night one or two days per week
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 15 kilos on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Great knowledge of Madrids geography and street layout
- Great compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!