Echo is a successful and cutting-edge mobile app that allows people to manage their NHS repeat prescription ordering. We are a tight-knit unit, and everyone here at Echo is also working towards improving the product and experience every single day. You’ll have constant opportunities to feed into our ongoing systems improvement.
We also work with teams in NHS England and NHS Digital to ensure our tech and services fit into the broader digital health system.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Warehouse Operative for our pharmacy operation based in Acton, West London. A successful warehouse operative will help us to run the most efficient pharmacy operations in Echo.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Proper use of all picking, dispatch systems to maintain proper stock level
- Hit the assigned KPIs
- Take delivery of goods and supplies
- Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Proven experience in warehouse operations - picking, packing
- Attention to detail and ready to hit the KPIs every hour
- Able to work well as part of a team and can organize tasks
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
- Love to work in a startup environment
- Reliable, trustworthy and a great sense of humour
- Full time position
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly socials
- The chance to join one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups