We’re Farewill, we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death. We’ve grown to lead our industry, becoming the biggest (and favourite) will writer in the UK within 2 years of launching.
In the last 12 months (among other things), we’ve raised almost £100M for charity, been on the front page of a national newspaper, averaged 9.6/10 on Trustpilot (with well over 1500 reviews, some so good you’ll swear they’re fake), headlined a Radio 4 show, and formed major national partnerships with organisations across the charity, insurance, and mortgage industries.
Were at the forefront of legal technology, playing a crucial role in modernising important legal services, and are now preparing to launch a brand-new direct to consumer probate product on the back of our latest funding round.
We are looking for a number of Wills Specialists to join our busy team, and continue providing a great, empathetic service to our customers. This is a great opportunity to get involved at a friendly and fast-moving startup!
In your first 12 months you’ll be:
- Diligently checking wills against our guidelines (which you’ll be comprehensively trained on)
- Gaining an intimate knowledge of the wills product, relevant law and our policies
- Supporting people through the will writing process
- Being the voice of the customer - internally championing what is important to our customers
- Contributing your ideas to help shape how we do things
- Being a part of our positive work environment and bunch of genuinely nice people
- Have previous experience in similar job, or be able to show evidence that you can rise to the challenge
- Be approachable and friendly, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have impeccable attention to detail, as well as great prioritisation skills
- Prove you are able to quickly understand different tracking and reporting systems
- Have a genuine interest in Farewill’s products and mission
- Be ambitious and excited about joining and growing in a fast-moving tech startup
Bonus points for:
- A legal background or interest in legal services
- An interest in learning about wills, probate and estate administration
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary and share options
- Santander cycles membership
- Regular off-site days and team lunches